April 20, 2011

Pb & J Bars




ROADTRIP! (say in frat bro voice)

Having me on your ROADTRIP means two things: rest stops and snacks. lots of both.

The conversation with my fellow roadtrippers usually goes like this,

me: " Need to stop at the next bathroom!"
roadtrippers: " Again?! We just stopped."
me: "Did I mention I made these homemade peanut butter and jelly bars!"

This bribe usually entertains my friends and family for the first 3 bathroom stops. Luckily these bars were so good, I got away with minimal complements for all my pit stops!

Easy to make and easy to pack up, peanut butter and jelly bars are a great twist on a childhood classic.

Follow this link from Ina Garten
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/peanut-butter-and-jelly-bars-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment